|The World’s Biggest Economy||26||16||in 10|
|Central Bank Reserve||22 Billion $||82 Billion $||N/A|
|IMF Loan||25,6 Billion $||5,5 Billion $||0 $ at 2013|
|Education Budget||6,5 Billion TL||34 Billion TL||80 Billion TL|
|Per Capita Income||3.000 $||10.000 $||25.000 $|
|Health Care Budget||2.9 Billion TL||14 Billion TL||N/A|
|Overnight Interest Rate||%7500||%6.25||N/A|
|Export||25 Billion $||114 Billion $||500 Billion $|
|Economic size of Agricultural at World||11||8||5|
|Inflation||%68||%3.9||Less Than %1|
|Research and Development||2,9 Billion TL||10 Billion TL||%3 of GDP|
|Overseas Contracting Business Volume||10 Billion $||25 Billion $||100 Billion $|
|High-Speed Train (km)||0||972||10.000|
|Divided Highways (km)||6000||20.000||36.500|
|Fiber Internet Subscriber||0||2.000.000||30.000.000|
|The Average Growth in Aviation sector||%5||%53.5||N/A|
|Traffic Accident Due To Road Errors||409.000||130.000||N/A|
- Turkey will construct 6 new Airports at Istanbul.
- Turkey is constructing under the Bosphorus 2 new tunnels at Istanbul.
- Turkey will construct 3rd. Bosphorus Bridge at Istanbul.
- Turkey will construct Canal Istanbul. (Two times larger than the Suez Channel.)
- Turkey will construct Airports every city.
- Turkey will open Turkish Space Agency
- Turkey will construct under the Izmir Gulf tunnel at Izmir.
- Turkey will buy/produce 350 new Passenger Planes.
- Turkey will construct 7 Cruise Ports.
- Turkey will construct 100 new Marines.
- Turkey to remove all visa requirements between countries.
- Currently 30 million tourists come to Turkey each year. Target is 63 million Tourists.
- The first Tank of National resources (Prototype is ready)
- The first Passenger Plane of National resources
- The first Helicopter of National resources (Prototype is ready)
- The first Attack Helicopter of National resources (Prototype is ready)
- The first Howitzer of National resources (Produced)
- The first War Plane(Jet) of National resources
- The first Car of National resources (Prototype is ready)
- The first War Ship of National resources ( Produced) [Stealth ship]
- The first Defensive Satelite National resources.
- The first unmanned aerial vehicle National resources. (Produced)
- Turkish Port’s handling capacity 200 million ton. Turkey will upgrade capacity to 350 million ton.
- Turkey’s shipbuilding capacity is 3.6 million DTW. Turkey will upgrade capacity to 10 million DTW.
- Southeast Anatolia Project, East Anatolia Project, Konya Plain Project will be completed.
And New Constitution Compatible with the EU harmonization laws.